- Back to Home »
- Canciones 1999
Los éxitos más sonados en 1999
…Baby One More Time - Britney Spears
Believe - Cher
No Scrubs - TLC
I Want It That Way - Backstreet Boys
Livin’ la Vida Loca - Ricky Martin
Genie in a Bottle - Christina Aguilera
Smooth - Santana ft. Rob Thomas
Every Morning - Sugar Ray
All Star - Smash Mouth
Angel of Mine - Monica
Heartbreaker - Mariah Carey ft. JAY-Z
If You Had My Love - Jennifer Lopez
Mambo No. 5 (A Little Bit of…) - Lou Bega
I Need to Know - Marc Anthony
Blue (Da Ba Dee) - Eiffel 65
Unpretty - TLC
What’s My Age Again? - blink-182
Steal My Sunshine - LEN
Kiss Me - Sixpence None the Richer
Slide - The Goo Goo Dolls
I Try - Macy Gray
Back at One - Brian McKnight
Someday - Sugar Ray
That Don’t Impress Me Much - Shania Twain
Bills, Bills, Bills - Destiny’s Child
I Knew I Loved You - Savage Garden
Save Tonight - Eagle-Eye Cherry
What It’s Like - Everlast
All I Have to Give - Backstreet Boys
Scar Tissue - Red Hot Chili Peppers
You Get What You Give - New Radicals
I Will Remember You - Sarah McLachlan
Jumper - Third Eye Blind
We Like to Party! (The Vengabus) - Vengaboys
Have You Ever? - Brandy
Amazed - Lonestar
Lullaby - Shawn Mullins
Meet Virginia - Train
Hard Knock Life (Ghetto Anthem) - JAY-Z
Doo Wop (That Thing) - Lauryn Hill
Faded - soulDecision
She’s So High - Tal Bachman
Out of My Head - Fastball
Special - Garbage
My Own Worst Enemy - Lit
Praise You - Fatboy Slim
Higher - Creed
Heartbreaker - Mariah Carey ft. JAY-Z
Back 2 Good - Matchbox Twenty
You Were Meant for Me - Jewel
Fly Away - Lenny Kravitz
I Could Not Ask for More - Edwin McCain
Man! I Feel Like a Woman! - Shania Twain
If I Could Turn Back the Hands of Time - R. Kelly
Black Balloon - The Goo Goo Dolls
When a Woman’s Fed Up - R. Kelly
Summer Girls - LFO
She’s All I Ever Had - Ricky Martin
I Do (Cherish You) - 98 Degrees
(God Must Have Spent) A Little More Time on You - *NSYNC
Wild Wild West - Will Smith ft. Dru Hill & Kool Moe Dee
Back That Thang Up - Juvenile ft. Mannie Fresh & Lil Wayne
Sometimes - Britney Spears
All Night Long - Faith Evans ft. Puff Daddy
Tell Me It’s Real - K-Ci & JoJo
Anywhere - 112 ft. Lil’ Zane
I Wanna Love You Forever - Jessica Simpson
I Still Believe - Mariah Carey
Fortunate - Maxwell
Spend My Life with You - Eric Benét ft. Tamia
The Hardest Thing - 98 Degrees
Back at One - Brian McKnight
She’s So High - Tal Bachman
Out of My Head - Fastball
Special - Garbage
My Own Worst Enemy - Lit
Praise You - Fatboy Slim
Higher - Creed
Heartbreaker - Mariah Carey ft. JAY-Z
Back 2 Good - Matchbox Twenty
You Were Meant for Me - Jewel
Fly Away - Lenny Kravitz
I Could Not Ask for More - Edwin McCain
Man! I Feel Like a Woman! - Shania Twain
If I Could Turn Back the Hands of Time - R. Kelly
Black Balloon - The Goo Goo Dolls
When a Woman’s Fed Up - R. Kelly
Summer Girls - LFO
She’s All I Ever Had - Ricky Martin
I Do (Cherish You) - 98 Degrees
(God Must Have Spent) A Little More Time on You - *NSYNC
Wild Wild West - Will Smith ft. Dru Hill & Kool Moe Dee
Back That Thang Up - Juvenile ft. Mannie Fresh & Lil Wayne
Sometimes - Britney Spears
All Night Long - Faith Evans ft. Puff Daddy
Tell Me It’s Real - K-Ci & JoJo
Anywhere - 112 ft. Lil’ Zane
I Wanna Love You Forever - Jessica Simpson
I Still Believe - Mariah Carey
Fortunate - Maxwell
106.png)