- Back to Home »
- Canciones 1987
Canciones más bailadas y sonadas del año 1987
Whitney Houston - I Wanna Dance with Somebody (Who Loves Me)
U2 - With or Without You
George Michael - Faith
Bon Jovi - Livin' on a Prayer
Michael Jackson - Bad
Madonna - La Isla Bonita
Starship - Nothing's Gonna Stop Us Now
Crowded House - Don't Dream It's Over
Belinda Carlisle - Heaven Is a Place on Earth
Janet Jackson - Let's Wait Awhile
Fleetwood Mac - Little Lies
Los Lobos - La Bamba
Prince - U Got the Look
The Bangles - Hazy Shade of Winter
Heart - Alone
Billy Idol - Mony Mony
The Pretenders - Don't Get Me Wrong
Peter Gabriel - Big Time
Whitesnake - Here I Go Again
Genesis - Land of Confusion
Debbie Gibson - Only in My Dreams
Bruce Springsteen - Brilliant Disguise
Duran Duran - Skin Trade
Cutting Crew - I Just Died in Your Arms
Tiffany - I Think We're Alone Now
Kim Wilde - You Keep Me Hangin' On
Terence Trent D'Arby - Wishing Well
Def Leppard - Animal
Suzanne Vega - Luka
INXS - Need You Tonight
The Cure - Just Like Heaven
Robbie Nevil - C'est La Vie
Billy Vera & the Beaters - At This Moment
Paul Simon - Graceland
Aerosmith - Dude (Looks Like a Lady)
Simply Red - The Right Thing
Bryan Adams - Heat of the Night
Lisa Lisa and Cult Jam - Head to Toe
Richard Marx - Should've Known Better
Whitney Houston - Didn't We Almost Have It All
Steve Winwood - The Finer Things
Madonna - Who's That Girl
Huey Lewis and the News - Jacob's Ladder
George Harrison - Got My Mind Set on You
Pet Shop Boys - It's a Sin
Exposé - Let Me Be the One
Gloria Estefan & Miami Sound Machine - Rhythm Is Gonna Get You
Kenny Loggins - Meet Me Halfway
The Jets - You Got It All
The Whispers - Rock Steady
Boston - We're Ready
Kool & The Gang - Victory
The System - Don't Disturb This Groove
Crowded House - Something So Strong
Bon Jovi - Wanted Dead or Alive
Level 42 - Lessons in Love
Wang Chung - Let's Go!
Bob Seger - Shakedown
David Bowie - Day-In Day-Out
Europe - Carrie
Robbie Robertson - Showdown at Big Sky
Tina Turner - What You Get Is What You See
John Mellencamp - Cherry Bomb
Lisa Lisa & Cult Jam - Lost in Emotion
Bananarama - I Heard a Rumour
Chicago - Will You Still Love Me?
Eurythmics - Beethoven (I Love to Listen To)
Kenny G - Songbird
Prince - Sign o' the Times
George Michael - I Want Your Sex
T'Pau - Heart and Soul
Poison - Talk Dirty to Me
Sting - We'll Be Together
Jody Watley - Looking for a New Love
Mötley Crüe - Girls, Girls, Girls
Gregory Abbott - Shake You Down
Bonnie Tyler - If You Were a Woman (And I Was a Man)
U2 - I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For
Expose - Point of No Return
The Jets - Cross My Broken Heart
The Georgia Satellites - Keep Your Hands to Yourself
ABC - When Smokey Sings
Dan Hartman - Waiting to See You Again
R.E.M. - The One I Love
Roger - I Want to Be Your Man
Glass Tiger - Someday
Club Nouveau - Lean on Me
Paul Young - Some People
Tina Turner - Break Every Rule
Michael McDonald - Sweet Freedom
Guns N' Roses - Welcome to the Jungle
Herb Alpert - Diamonds
Genesis - Tonight, Tonight, Tonight
The Smiths - Shoplifters of the World Unite
The Hooters - Satellite
Smokey Robinson - Just to See Her
Laura Branigan - Shattered Glass
Billy Ocean - Love Is Forever
The Fabulous Thunderbirds - Tuff Enuff
New Order - True Faith
.png)