Los éxitos más sonados en 1995

  • "Gangsta's Paradise" - Coolio ft. L.V.
  • "Waterfalls" - TLC
  • "Kiss from a Rose" - Seal
  • "Creep" - TLC
  • "On Bended Knee" - Boyz II Men
  • "Take a Bow" - Madonna
  • "This Is How We Do It" - Montell Jordan
  • "Fantasy" - Mariah Carey
  • "One Sweet Day" - Mariah Carey & Boyz II Men
  • "You Are Not Alone" - Michael Jackson
  • "Run-Around" - Blues Traveler
  • "I Know" - Dionne Farris
  • "Another Night" - Real McCoy
  • "Boombastic" - Shaggy
  • "Don't Take It Personal (Just One of Dem Days)" - Monica
  • "Total Eclipse of the Heart" - Nicki French
  • "Runaway" - Janet Jackson
  • "Strong Enough" - Sheryl Crow
  • "I Believe" - Blessid Union of Souls
  • "Hold My Hand" - Hootie & the Blowfish
  • "Freak Like Me" - Adina Howard
  • "I Can Love You Like That" - All-4-One
  • "Only Wanna Be with You" - Hootie & the Blowfish
  • "Let Her Cry" - Hootie & the Blowfish
  • "Back for Good" - Take That
  • "I Got 5 on It" - Luniz
  • "Shy Guy" - Diana King
  • "Scream" - Michael Jackson & Janet Jackson
  • "You Gotta Be" - Des'ree
  • "Hold Me, Thrill Me, Kiss Me, Kill Me" - U2
  • "Have You Ever Really Loved a Woman?" - Bryan Adams
  • "Always" - Bon Jovi
  • "You Oughta Know" - Alanis Morissette
  • "Runaway" - The Corrs
  • "I Wanna Be Down" - Brandy
  • "Bedtime Story" - Madonna
  • "Before I Let You Go" - Blackstreet
  • "No More 'I Love You's" - Annie Lennox
  • "Dear Mama" - 2Pac
  • "Fantasy" - Mariah Carey
  • "I’ll Be There for You/You’re All I Need to Get By" - Method Man ft. Mary J. Blige
  • "December" - Collective Soul
  • "One of Us" - Joan Osborne
  • "Roll to Me" - Del Amitri
  • "Every Little Thing I Do" - Soul for Real
  • "Lightning Crashes" - Live
  • "Don't Speak" - No Doubt
  • "Zombie" - The Cranberries
  • "Wonderwall" - Oasis
  • "I Wish" - Skee-Lo
  • "Breakfast at Tiffany's" - Deep Blue Something
  • "Misery" - Soul Asylum
  • "I Could Fall in Love" - Selena
  • "Carnival" - Natalie Merchant
  • "Tell Me" - Groove Theory
  • "I’ll Stand by You" - Pretenders
  • "You Learn" - Alanis Morissette
  • "Fantasy (Remix)" - Mariah Carey ft. Ol' Dirty Bastard
  • "If You Love Me" - Brownstone
  • "As I Lay Me Down" - Sophie B. Hawkins
  • "Have You Seen Her?" - MC Hammer
  • "Water Runs Dry" - Boyz II Men
  • "Run-Around" - Blues Traveler
  • "Tomorrow" - Silverchair
  • "Gangsta’s Paradise" - Coolio
  • "Stay (I Missed You)" - Lisa Loeb & Nine Stories
  • "Fantasy" - Mariah Carey
  • "Baby" - Brandy
  • "Back for Good" - Take That
  • "Who Will Save Your Soul" - Jewel
  • "I Can Love You Like That" - All-4-One
  • "Dream About You" - Stevie B
  • "Hey Lover" - LL Cool J
  • "Diggin' on You" - TLC
  • "Dreaming of You" - Selena
  • "Big Poppa" - The Notorious B.I.G.
  • "Scream" - Michael Jackson ft. Janet Jackson
  • "Waterfalls" - TLC
  • "Hold On" - Jamie Walters
  • "Missing" - Everything but the Girl
  • "Sukiyaki" - 4 P.M.
  • "Freak Like Me" - Adina Howard
  • "You Used to Love Me" - Faith Evans
  • "Runaway" - Janet Jackson
  • "Colors of the Wind" - Vanessa Williams
  • "Lightning Crashes" - Live
  • "Hand in My Pocket" - Alanis Morissette
  • "Strong Enough" - Sheryl Crow
  • "Water Runs Dry" - Boyz II Men
  • "In the House of Stone and Light" - Martin Page
  • "Have You Ever Really Loved a Woman?" - Bryan Adams
  • "Hold Me, Thrill Me, Kiss Me, Kill Me" - U2
  • "Believe" - Elton John
  • "Exhale (Shoop Shoop)" - Whitney Houston
  • "D’Yer Mak'er" - Sheryl Crow
  • "Roll to Me" - Del Amitri
  • "This Ain't a Love Song" - Bon Jovi
  • "Scream" - Michael Jackson
  • "All I Wanna Do" - Sheryl Crow
  • "Runaway" - The Corrs
  • - Copyright © Playlist Internacional 80-90s - Skyblue - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -