Los éxitos más sonados en 1994


  • "I Swear" - All-4-One
  • "The Sign" - Ace of Base
  • "I'll Make Love to You" - Boyz II Men
  • "Hero" - Mariah Carey
  • "All That She Wants" - Ace of Base
  • "Stay (I Missed You)" - Lisa Loeb & Nine Stories
  • "Bump n' Grind" - R. Kelly
  • "Whatta Man" - Salt-N-Pepa ft. En Vogue
  • "All for Love" - Bryan Adams, Rod Stewart, and Sting
  • "Without You" - Mariah Carey
  • "Shine" - Collective Soul
  • "Don't Turn Around" - Ace of Base
  • "Loser" - Beck
  • "I’ll Stand by You" - The Pretenders
  • "Regulate" - Warren G ft. Nate Dogg
  • "Creep" - TLC
  • "You Mean the World to Me" - Toni Braxton
  • "Fantastic Voyage" - Coolio
  • "Can You Feel the Love Tonight" - Elton John
  • "Black Hole Sun" - Soundgarden
  • "Mr. Jones" - Counting Crows
  • "Wild Night" - John Mellencamp ft. Me'Shell NdegéOcello
  • "Found Out About You" - Gin Blossoms
  • "Secret" - Madonna
  • "All I Wanna Do" - Sheryl Crow
  • "Linger" - The Cranberries
  • "Come to My Window" - Melissa Etheridge
  • "Always" - Bon Jovi
  • "Return to Innocence" - Enigma
  • "I Can See Clearly Now" - Jimmy Cliff
  • "Closer" - Nine Inch Nails
  • "Baby, I Love Your Way" - Big Mountain
  • "Prayer for the Dying" - Seal
  • "100% Pure Love" - Crystal Waters
  • "I'll Remember" - Madonna
  • "Because the Night" - 10,000 Maniacs
  • "Basket Case" - Green Day
  • "Love Sneakin' Up on You" - Bonnie Raitt
  • "December 1963 (Oh, What a Night)" - The Four Seasons (re-release)
  • "Everyday" - Phil Collins
  • "The Power of Love" - Celine Dion
  • "I Miss You" - Aaron Hall
  • "The Most Beautiful Girl in the World" - Prince
  • "When Can I See You" - Babyface
  • "So Much in Love" - All-4-One
  • "Gin and Juice" - Snoop Dogg
  • "Streets of Philadelphia" - Bruce Springsteen
  • "You Gotta Be" - Des'ree
  • "I'll Take You There" - General Public
  • "If You Go" - Jon Secada
  • "You Want This" - Janet Jackson
  • "Don’t Take the Girl" - Tim McGraw
  • "Stay" - Eternal
  • "Dreams" - The Cranberries
  • "Shoop" - Salt-N-Pepa
  • "Here Comes the Hotstepper" - Ini Kamoze
  • "Endless Love" - Luther Vandross & Mariah Carey
  • "7 Seconds" - Youssou N'Dour & Neneh Cherry
  • "I'm Ready" - Tevin Campbell
  • "The Way You Work It" - Will Smith
  • "Bizarre Love Triangle" - Frente!
  • "Don't Take the Girl" - Tim McGraw
  • "Backwater" - Meat Puppets
  • "Fell on Black Days" - Soundgarden
  • "What's the Frequency, Kenneth?" - R.E.M.
  • "Zombie" - The Cranberries
  • "All Apologies" - Nirvana
  • "This D.J." - Warren G
  • "The Rhythm of the Night" - Corona
  • "Moving on Up" - M People
  • "I'll Take You There" - General Public
  • "Do You Wanna Get Funky" - C+C Music Factory
  • "Back & Forth" - Aaliyah
  • "Without You" - Nilsson (re-release)
  • "Endless Love" - Luther Vandross & Mariah Carey
  • "Beautiful in My Eyes" - Joshua Kadison
  • "Fantastic Voyage" - Coolio
  • "Far Behind" - Candlebox
  • "Linger" - The Cranberries
  • "I Can See Clearly Now" - Jimmy Cliff
  • "Shine" - Collective Soul
  • "Low" - Cracker
  • "New Age Girl" - Deadeye Dick
  • "Longview" - Green Day
  • "Hold My Hand" - Hootie & the Blowfish
  • "Whatta Man" - Salt-N-Pepa ft. En Vogue
  • "Here and Now" - Letters to Cleo
  • "Spoonman" - Soundgarden
  • "Possession" - Sarah McLachlan
  • "I'll Stand by You" - The Pretenders
  • "Big Empty" - Stone Temple Pilots
  • "Daughter" - Pearl Jam
  • "Mary Jane's Last Dance" - Tom Petty & the Heartbreakers
  • "Can You Feel the Love Tonight" - Elton John
  • "Misled" - Celine Dion
  • "The World I Know" - Collective Soul
  • "Because the Night" - 10,000 Maniacs
  • "Don't Turn Around" - Ace of Base
  • "All I Wanna Do" - Sheryl Crow
  • "Take a Bow" - Madonna
  •  

    - Copyright © Playlist Internacional 80-90s - Skyblue - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -