- Back to Home »
- Canciones 1992
Los éxitos más sonados en 1992
"Jump" - Kris Kross
"I'm Too Sexy" - Right Said Fred
"End of the Road" - Boyz II Men
"Smells Like Teen Spirit" - Nirvana
"Tears in Heaven" - Eric Clapton
"Rhythm Is a Dancer" - SNAP!
"Achy Breaky Heart" - Billy Ray Cyrus
"Humpin' Around" - Bobby Brown
"Under the Bridge" - Red Hot Chili Peppers
"My Lovin' (You're Never Gonna Get It)" - En Vogue
"Finally" - CeCe Peniston
"November Rain" - Guns N' Roses
"I Will Always Love You" - Whitney Houston
"To Be with You" - Mr. Big
"Just Another Day" - Jon Secada
"Tennessee" - Arrested Development
"Rump Shaker" - Wreckx-n-Effect
"Save the Best for Last" - Vanessa Williams
"Live and Learn" - Joe Public
"Bohemian Rhapsody" (re-release) - Queen
"Remember the Time" - Michael Jackson
"If You Asked Me To" - Celine Dion
"Jump Around" - House of Pain
"All 4 Love" - Color Me Badd
"Justified and Ancient" - The KLF ft. Tammy Wynette
"Give U My Heart" - Babyface ft. Toni Braxton
"I'll Be There" - Mariah Carey
"Good Enough" - Bobby Brown
"The Best Things in Life Are Free" - Luther Vandross & Janet Jackson
"Erotica" - Madonna
"Would I Lie to You?" - Charles & Eddie
"Layla" (Unplugged version) - Eric Clapton
"Beauty and the Beast" - Celine Dion & Peabo Bryson
"Baby-Baby-Baby" - TLC
"Love You More" - Sunscreem
"Baby-Baby-Baby" - TLC
"People Everyday" - Arrested Development
"Hazard" - Richard Marx
"Damn I Wish I Was Your Lover" - Sophie B. Hawkins
"I Can't Dance" - Genesis
"Life Is a Highway" - Tom Cochrane
"Everything About You" - Ugly Kid Joe
"One" - U2
"Jump!" - The Movement
"Free Your Mind" - En Vogue
"Don't Let the Sun Go Down on Me" - George Michael & Elton John
"You Remind Me" - Mary J. Blige
"Too Funky" - George Michael
"This Used to Be My Playground" - Madonna
"Keep It Comin' (Dance Till You Can't Dance No More)" - C+C Music Factory
"Make It Happen" - Mariah Carey
"Do I Have to Say the Words?" - Bryan Adams
"Friday I'm in Love" - The Cure
"Wishing on a Star" - The Cover Girls
"Save the Best for Last" - Vanessa Williams
"Ain't 2 Proud 2 Beg" - TLC
"Diamonds and Pearls" - Prince and The New Power Generation
"Stay" - Shakespears Sister
"Don't Let the Sun Go Down on Me" - George Michael & Elton John
"Viva Las Vegas" - ZZ Top
"Mr. Loverman" - Shabba Ranks
"Hold on My Heart" - Genesis
"Slow Motion" - Color Me Badd
"Breakin' My Heart (Pretty Brown Eyes)" - Mint Condition
"November Rain" - Guns N' Roses
"Keep on Walkin'" - CeCe Peniston
"What About Your Friends" - TLC
"A Whole New World" - Peabo Bryson & Regina Belle
"One" - U2
"Forever in Love" - Kenny G
"Move This" - Technotronic
"No Ordinary Love" - Sade
"The One" - Elton John
"Real Love" - Mary J. Blige
"You Mean the World to Me" - Toni Braxton
"Supermodel (You Better Work)" - RuPaul
"Just Another Day" - Jon Secada
"When a Man Loves a Woman" - Michael Bolton
"Under the Bridge" - Red Hot Chili Peppers
"It's So Hard to Say Goodbye to Yesterday" - Boyz II Men
"Move This" - Technotronic
"Keep on Walkin'" - CeCe Peniston
"Nothing Else Matters" - Metallica
"I'm Gonna Be (500 Miles)" - The Proclaimers
"Walking on Broken Glass" - Annie Lennox
"You Got Me Rocking" - The Rolling Stones
"Tears in Heaven" - Eric Clapton
"Bohemian Rhapsody" (re-release) - Queen
"Way Out West" - James Reyne
"Please Don't Go" - KWS
"Come as You Are" - Nirvana
"House of Love" - Amy Grant ft. Vince Gill
"In the Closet" - Michael Jackson
"Hold on My Heart" - Genesis
"I Need Love" - Olivia Newton-John
"You're All That Matters to Me" - Curtis Stigers
"Move This" - Technotronic
"Forever in Love" - Kenny G
"Just Take My Heart" - Mr. Big
