Canciones más populares listas de Billboard, Reino Unido, y otros rankings internacionales

  • "Call Me" - Blondie
  • "Another Brick in the Wall (Part 2)" - Pink Floyd
  • "Magic" - Olivia Newton-John
  • "Rock with You" - Michael Jackson
  • "Do That to Me One More Time" - Captain & Tennille
  • "Funkytown" - Lipps Inc.
  • "Crazy Little Thing Called Love" - Queen
  • "Coming Up" - Paul McCartney
  • "It's Still Rock and Roll to Me" - Billy Joel
  • "Sailing" - Christopher Cross
  • "Upside Down" - Diana Ross
  • "Woman in Love" - Barbra Streisand
  • "Coward of the County" - Kenny Rogers
  • "The Rose" - Bette Midler
  • "On the Radio" - Donna Summer
  • "Cars" - Gary Numan
  • "Little Jeannie" - Elton John
  • "Working My Way Back to You/Forgive Me Girl" - The Spinners
  • "Escape (The Piña Colada Song)" - Rupert Holmes
  • "Don't Do Me Like That" - Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers
  • "Take Your Time (Do It Right)" - The S.O.S. Band
  • "Brass in Pocket" - The Pretenders
  • "Ride Like the Wind" - Christopher Cross
  • "With You I'm Born Again" - Billy Preston & Syreeta
  • "Steal Away" - Robbie Dupree
  • "Shining Star" - The Manhattans
  • "Lost in Love" - Air Supply
  • "Tired of Toein' the Line" - Rocky Burnette
  • "Emotional Rescue" - The Rolling Stones
  • "All Out of Love" - Air Supply
  • "Sara" - Fleetwood Mac
  • "Sexy Eyes" - Dr. Hook
  • "Let My Love Open the Door" - Pete Townshend
  • "More Love" - Kim Carnes
  • "Pop Muzik" - M
  • "The Long Run" - Eagles
  • "Cupid / I've Loved You for a Long Time" - The Spinners
  • "I'm Alright" - Kenny Loggins
  • "Ladies' Night" - Kool & the Gang
  • "Heartbreaker" - Pat Benatar
  • "Stomp!" - The Brothers Johnson
  • "Rapper's Delight" - The Sugarhill Gang
  • "Give Me the Night" - George Benson
  • "Special Lady" - Ray, Goodman & Brown
  • "I Can't Tell You Why" - Eagles
  • "Off the Wall" - Michael Jackson
  • "Cruisin'" - Smokey Robinson
  • "Hungry Heart" - Bruce Springsteen
  • "The Winner Takes It All" - ABBA
  • "I Wanna Be Your Lover" - Prince

  • Baladas románticas internacionales

  • "Woman in Love" - Barbra Streisand
  • "Sailing" - Christopher Cross
  • "Lady" - Kenny Rogers
  • "Endless Love" - Diana Ross & Lionel Richie
  • "With You I'm Born Again" - Billy Preston & Syreeta
  • "Do That to Me One More Time" - Captain & Tennille
  • "All Out of Love" - Air Supply
  • "The Rose" - Bette Midler
  • "Lost in Love" - Air Supply
  • "Three Times a Lady" - Commodores
  • "Dreaming" - Cliff Richard
  • "It's My Turn" - Diana Ross
  • "The Winner Takes It All" - ABBA
  • "I Just Can't Help Believing" - Elvis Presley
  • "Heaven Knows" - Donna Summer
  • "More Love" - Kim Carnes
  • "One Day I'll Fly Away" - Randy Crawford
  • "How Do I Make You" - Linda Ronstadt
  • "Cupid / I've Loved You for a Long Time" - The Spinners
  • "I'm Alright" - Kenny Loggins
  • "Shining Star" - The Manhattans
  • "Suddenly" - Olivia Newton-John & Cliff Richard
  • "Touch and Go" - The Cars
  • "Steal Away" - Robbie Dupree
  • "Deja Vu" - Dionne Warwick
  • "Fool (If You Think It's Over)" - Chris Rea
  • "Give Me the Night" - George Benson
  • "I'll Never Love This Way Again" - Dionne Warwick
  • "Falling in Love Again" - David Gates
  • "If You Ever Change Your Mind" - Crystal Gayle
  • - Copyright © Playlist Internacional 80-90s - Skyblue - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -