Los éxitos más sonados en 1998

My Heart Will Go On - Celine Dion
The Boy Is Mine - Brandy & Monica
You’re Still the One - Shania Twain
Truly Madly Deeply - Savage Garden
How Do I Live - LeAnn Rimes
Together Again - Janet Jackson
All My Life - K-Ci & JoJo
Candle in the Wind 1997 - Elton John
Nice & Slow - Usher
I Don’t Want to Miss a Thing - Aerosmith
Gettin’ Jiggy wit It - Will Smith
Show Me Love - Robyn
One Week - Barenaked Ladies
Frozen - Madonna
Ray of Light - Madonna
Torn - Natalie Imbruglia
Iris - Goo Goo Dolls
Crush - Jennifer Paige
Everybody (Backstreet’s Back) - Backstreet Boys
As Long as You Love Me - Backstreet Boys
I Want You Back - *NSYNC
Never Ever - All Saints
Too Close - Next
My All - Mariah Carey
Adia - Sarah McLachlan
Sex and Candy - Marcy Playground
Save Tonight - Eagle-Eye Cherry
The First Night - Monica
Doo Wop (That Thing) - Lauryn Hill
This Kiss - Faith Hill
I Don’t Want to Wait - Paula Cole
Slide - Goo Goo Dolls
Uninvited - Alanis Morissette
Real World - Matchbox Twenty
You’re Still the One - Shania Twain
I Will Buy You a New Life - Everclear
Closing Time - Semisonic
Flagpole Sitta - Harvey Danger
Kiss the Rain - Billie Myers
I Will Remember You - Sarah McLachlan
I’ll Be - Edwin McCain
One Week - Barenaked Ladies
The Way - Fastball
All for You - Sister Hazel
I Don’t Want to Miss a Thing - Aerosmith
Uninvited - Alanis Morissette
Ray of Light - Madonna
Frozen - Madonna
My Heart Will Go On - Celine Dion
The Boy Is Mine - Brandy & Monica
You’re Still the One - Shania Twain
Truly Madly Deeply - Savage Garden
How Do I Live - LeAnn Rimes
Together Again - Janet Jackson
All My Life - K-Ci & JoJo
Candle in the Wind 1997 - Elton John
Nice & Slow - Usher
I Don’t Want to Miss a Thing - Aerosmith
Gettin’ Jiggy wit It - Will Smith
Show Me Love - Robyn
One Week - Barenaked Ladies
Frozen - Madonna
Ray of Light - Madonna
Torn - Natalie Imbruglia
Iris - Goo Goo Dolls
Crush - Jennifer Paige
Everybody (Backstreet’s Back) - Backstreet Boys
As Long as You Love Me - Backstreet Boys
I Want You Back - *NSYNC
Never Ever - All Saints
Too Close - Next
My All - Mariah Carey
Adia - Sarah McLachlan
Sex and Candy - Marcy Playground
Save Tonight - Eagle-Eye Cherry
The First Night - Monica
Doo Wop (That Thing) - Lauryn Hill
This Kiss - Faith Hill
I Don’t Want to Wait - Paula Cole
Slide - Goo Goo Dolls
Uninvited - Alanis Morissette
Real World - Matchbox Twenty
You’re Still the One - Shania Twain
I Will Buy You a New Life - Everclear
Closing Time - Semisonic
Flagpole Sitta - Harvey Danger
Kiss the Rain - Billie Myers
I Will Remember You - Sarah McLachlan
I’ll Be - Edwin McCain
One Week - Barenaked Ladies
The Way - Fastball
All for You - Sister Hazel
I Don’t Want to Miss a Thing - Aerosmith
Uninvited - Alanis Morissette
Ray of Light - Madonna
Frozen - Madonna
My Heart Will Go On - Celine Dion
The Boy Is Mine - Brandy & Monica
You’re Still the One - Shania Twain
Truly Madly Deeply - Savage Garden

- Copyright © Playlist Internacional 80-90s - Skyblue - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -