Los éxitos más sonados en 1993

 
  • "I Will Always Love You" - Whitney Houston
  • "Can't Help Falling in Love" - UB40
  • "Whoomp! (There It Is)" - Tag Team
  • "Informer" - Snow
  • "Dreamlover" - Mariah Carey
  • "I'm Gonna Be (500 Miles)" - The Proclaimers
  • "That's the Way Love Goes" - Janet Jackson
  • "Freak Me" - Silk
  • "Two Princes" - Spin Doctors
  • "What's Up?" - 4 Non Blondes
  • "Show Me Love" - Robin S.
  • "Boom! Shake the Room" - DJ Jazzy Jeff & The Fresh Prince
  • "Slam" - Onyx
  • "Weak" - SWV
  • "If I Ever Lose My Faith in You" - Sting
  • "Runaway Train" - Soul Asylum
  • "Livin' on the Edge" - Aerosmith
  • "I'm Every Woman" - Whitney Houston
  • "Mr. Wendal" - Arrested Development
  • "Ordinary World" - Duran Duran
  • "Bed of Roses" - Bon Jovi
  • "I'd Do Anything for Love (But I Won't Do That)" - Meat Loaf
  • "All That She Wants" - Ace of Base
  • "Nuthin' but a 'G' Thang" - Dr. Dre ft. Snoop Dogg
  • "A Whole New World" - Peabo Bryson & Regina Belle
  • "Hero" - Mariah Carey
  • "Another Sad Love Song" - Toni Braxton
  • "What Is Love" - Haddaway
  • "Boom Shack-A-Lak" - Apache Indian
  • "The River of Dreams" - Billy Joel
  • "No Rain" - Blind Melon
  • "It Was a Good Day" - Ice Cube
  • "Sweat (A La La La La Long)" - Inner Circle
  • "Whoot, There It Is" - 95 South
  • "Fields of Gold" - Sting
  • "Creep" - Radiohead
  • "I Have Nothing" - Whitney Houston
  • "I'm So Into You" - SWV
  • "Runaway Love" - En Vogue
  • "Hey Jealousy" - Gin Blossoms
  • "Cats in the Cradle" - Ugly Kid Joe
  • "Again" - Janet Jackson
  • "Whatta Man" - Salt-N-Pepa ft. En Vogue
  • "In the Still of the Nite (I'll Remember)" - Boyz II Men
  • "Dreams" - Gabrielle
  • "All for Love" - Bryan Adams, Rod Stewart & Sting
  • "If" - Janet Jackson
  • "Run to You" - Whitney Houston
  • "Dazzey Duks" - Duice
  • "I'll Never Get Over You (Getting Over Me)" - Exposé
  • "No Ordinary Love" - Sade
  • "Said I Loved You... But I Lied" - Michael Bolton
  • "I'm Free" - Jon Secada
  • "I Can See Clearly Now" - Jimmy Cliff
  • "Right Here (Human Nature Remix)" - SWV
  • "The Sign" - Ace of Base
  • "Little Miss Can't Be Wrong" - Spin Doctors
  • "Deeper and Deeper" - Madonna
  • "Have I Told You Lately" - Rod Stewart
  • "Cryin'" - Aerosmith
  • "Reason to Believe" - Rod Stewart
  • "I'd Die Without You" - P.M. Dawn
  • "Ditty" - Paperboy
  • "Rain" - Madonna
  • "Shiftee" - Onyx
  • "Dre Day" - Dr. Dre ft. Snoop Dogg
  • "Stand by My Woman" - Lenny Kravitz
  • "Angel" - Jon Secada
  • "Falling in Love" - Gloria Estefan
  • "In These Arms" - Bon Jovi
  • "The Power of Love" - Celine Dion
  • "Hopelessly" - Rick Astley
  • "If I Had No Loot" - Tony! Toni! Toné!
  • "Right Here Waiting" - Richard Marx
  • "Love Is" - Vanessa Williams & Brian McKnight
  • "I'll Be There" - Mariah Carey
  • "By the Time This Night Is Over" - Kenny G ft. Peabo Bryson
  • "Informer" - Snow
  • "It Keeps Raining" - Bitty McLean
  • "Love Can Move Mountains" - Celine Dion
  • "What's Love Got to Do with It" - Warren G ft. Nate Dogg
  • "Almost Unreal" - Roxette
  • "I'm Every Woman" - Whitney Houston
  • "I Don't Wanna Fight" - Tina Turner
  • "One Last Cry" - Brian McKnight
  • "I Love Your Smile" - Shanice
  • "Cryin'" - Aerosmith
  • "I'm Every Woman" - Whitney Houston
  • "Looking Through Patient Eyes" - P.M. Dawn
  • "That's What Love Can Do" - Boy Krazy
  • "Forever in Love" - Kenny G
  • "Do You Believe in Us" - Jon Secada
  • "Linger" - The Cranberries
  • "If I Could Turn Back Time" - Cher
  • "Sweat" - Inner Circle
  • "The Crying Game" - Boy George
  • "I'm So Into You" - SWV
  • "Nothin' My Love Can't Fix" - Joey Lawrence
  • "Can We Talk" - Tevin Campbell
  • "Is It Love" - White Lion
  • - Copyright © Playlist Internacional 80-90s - Skyblue - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -