Los éxitos más sonados en 1991


  • "Gonna Make You Sweat (Everybody Dance Now)" - C+C Music Factory
  • "Unbelievable" - EMF
  • "Summertime" - DJ Jazzy Jeff & The Fresh Prince
  • "Losing My Religion" - R.E.M.
  • "I Wanna Sex You Up" - Color Me Badd
  • "Everything I Do (I Do It for You)" - Bryan Adams
  • "More Than Words" - Extreme
  • "Joyride" - Roxette
  • "Enter Sandman" - Metallica
  • "I Like the Way (The Kissing Game)" - Hi-Five
  • "Set Adrift on Memory Bliss" - P.M. Dawn
  • "Rush Rush" - Paula Abdul
  • "Motownphilly" - Boyz II Men
  • "Good Vibrations" - Marky Mark and the Funky Bunch
  • "Now That We Found Love" - Heavy D & the Boyz
  • "Black or White" - Michael Jackson
  • "Strike It Up" - Black Box
  • "It Ain't Over 'Til It's Over" - Lenny Kravitz
  • "O.P.P." - Naughty by Nature
  • "Right Here, Right Now" - Jesus Jones
  • "The One and Only" - Chesney Hawkes
  • "Emotions" - Mariah Carey
  • "Love Will Never Do (Without You)" - Janet Jackson
  • "Baby Baby" - Amy Grant
  • "I Touch Myself" - Divinyls
  • "Touch Me (All Night Long)" - Cathy Dennis
  • "Gett Off" - Prince and the New Power Generation
  • "Can't Stop This Thing We Started" - Bryan Adams
  • "I'm Too Sexy" - Right Said Fred
  • "Lily Was Here" - David A. Stewart & Candy Dulfer
  • "3 A.M. Eternal" - The KLF
  • "Wicked Game" - Chris Isaak
  • "Rhythm of My Heart" - Rod Stewart
  • "Shiny Happy People" - R.E.M.
  • "Something to Talk About" - Bonnie Raitt
  • "Here We Go" - C+C Music Factory
  • "Do Anything" - Natural Selection
  • "Wanna Be Startin' Somethin'" - Michael Jackson
  • "Groove Is in the Heart" - Deee-Lite
  • "Love and Understanding" - Cher
  • "I'll Be There" - Escape Club
  • "Don't Let the Sun Go Down on Me" - George Michael & Elton John
  • "Every Heartbeat" - Amy Grant
  • "Just Another Dream" - Cathy Dennis
  • "Love of a Lifetime" - FireHouse
  • "Hole Hearted" - Extreme
  • "Play That Funky Music" - Vanilla Ice
  • "Wind of Change" - Scorpions
  • "It Hit Me Like a Hammer" - Huey Lewis and the News
  • "Too Many Walls" - Cathy Dennis
  • "Power of Love/Love Power" - Luther Vandross
  • "Joyride" - Roxette
  • "Silent Lucidity" - Queensrÿche
  • "Here I Am (Come and Take Me)" - UB40
  • "Unfinished Sympathy" - Massive Attack
  • "I'll Be There" - Mariah Carey
  • "Promise of a New Day" - Paula Abdul
  • "Groovy Train" - The Farm
  • "Love... Thy Will Be Done" - Martika
  • "She Talks to Angels" - The Black Crowes
  • "Around the Way Girl" - LL Cool J
  • "Losing My Religion" - R.E.M.
  • "Summertime" - DJ Jazzy Jeff & The Fresh Prince
  • "The Motown Song" - Rod Stewart
  • "Unbelievable" - EMF
  • "Temptation" - Corina
  • "Round and Round" - Tevin Campbell
  • "It Hit Me Like a Hammer" - Huey Lewis & The News
  • "That's Just the Way It Is, Baby" - The Rembrandts
  • "Crazy" - Seal
  • "Something Got Me Started" - Simply Red
  • "Love Takes Time" - Mariah Carey
  • "Gonna Make You Sweat (Everybody Dance Now)" - C+C Music Factory
  • "Place in This World" - Michael W. Smith
  • "I Wanna Be Rich" - Calloway
  • "Signs" - Tesla
  • "Time, Love and Tenderness" - Michael Bolton
  • "I Saw Red" - Warrant
  • "Summertime" - DJ Jazzy Jeff & The Fresh Prince
  • "All This Time" - Sting
  • "Fading Like a Flower (Every Time You Leave)" - Roxette
  • "Love on a Rooftop" - Desmond Child
  • "Stone Cold Gentleman" - Ralph Tresvant
  • "Temptation" - Corina
  • "One More Try" - Timmy T
  • "Gonna Make You Sweat (Everybody Dance Now)" - C+C Music Factory
  • "Cry for Help" - Rick Astley
  • "Hold You Tight" - Tara Kemp
  • "Because I Love You (The Postman Song)" - Stevie B
  • "Cream" - Prince & the New Power Generation
  • "Sadeness (Part I)" - Enigma
  • "The Promise of a New Day" - Paula Abdul
  • "I've Been Thinking About You" - Londonbeat
  • "Coming Out of the Dark" - Gloria Estefan
  • "Here I Am (Come and Take Me)" - UB40
  • "Joyride" - Roxette
  • "No Son of Mine" - Genesis
  • "I Can't Wait Another Minute" - Hi-Five
  • "Do the Bartman" - The Simpsons
  • "Love Is a Wonderful Thing" - Michael Bolton
  •  

    - Copyright © Playlist Internacional 80-90s - Skyblue - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -